Windows 10 has improved many features of MS Windows and also has added some stellar new ones but one thing that Windows 10 has done is that it has removed the games which many of us were addicted to and these games are Solitaire ans Minesweeper etc. Spider Solitaire was available in Windows 98, Me, XP, Vista and 7. This game is played with two decks of cards for a total of 104 different cards. The new version of Solitaire is nice one but that classic quality of original one is missing in it which spellbounded many people over the years. In this tutorial you will learn how to get the classic solitaire and minesweepers games back in Windows 10. You can also learn about Performing Rectangular and Polar Arrays on Objects in AutoCAD.
- 1st of all you need to download Windows 7 Games for Windows 10, 8 and 8.1 zip file from WinAero.
- Remember don’t click on the ads, scroll past these ads which will be prompting you to download the file and click on the link near Donate button.
- Click OK on the pop-up and then wait for the file to download.
- Now double click to extract the files.
- Now double click the application file.
- Click on Yes on the pop-up and wait while the installer loads.
- Now choose the language of your choice and then click next.
- Now select the games which you want to install by checking as well as unchecking the boxes next to the title.
- Now click on install for installing the games.