Adobe Photoshop is an amazing application which can be used for editing the images. It is a comprehensive editing application with countless editing options and the designers can use them to enhance their photos. In this tutorial you will learn about a basic editing operation of rotating a photos to any degree. You can also learn about Formatting Text in MS Word 2016.
For rotating the image in Adobe Photoshop you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to go to the Image menu located in the Menu bar and then select it.
- Now from the drop down menu you need to select Rotate Canvas.
- Now the Rotate Canvas has got 4 different options and you can select one of them. These options include 180°, 90° CW, 90° CCW and Arbitrary.
- With 180° option the image will be rotated by 180 degrees.
- With the 90° CW option the image will be rotated by 90 degrees in clickwise direction.
- With the 90° CCW option the image will be rotated by 90 degrees in counter clockwise direction.
- With the Arbitrary option selected a Rotate Canvas dialog box will be appear where you need to specify any angle of rotation.
Images can also be rotated through Edit menu and for this you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need create an object in Photoshop which you need to rotate.
- Now you need to select the object with the help of Move Tool.
- Now once the object has been selected go to the Edit menu and then select Transform.
- From the Transform menu select Rotate.
- Now you will notice small boxes around the image click on one of the boxes and you will be able to rotate the object to any degree.