If you have ever set the image as a lock screen in Windows 10 you would have experienced that Windows 10 crop the image automatically but there are options which will let you custom-crop the images in order to fit in to your display. You need to learn How to Create Guest Account in Windows 10. In order to edit the the photos for fitting the display you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open th image in Photos and after that hover over the top of the window with the cursor.
- Click on Edit from the menu which will appear by hovering over the the window.
- In the next step you are required to click on Crop.
- After this you need to click on Aspect Ratio.
- By clicking on the Aspect Ratio various different options will be unfolded like Lock Screen, Custom and Original.
- Now click on Lock Screen.
- Now you need to adjust the crop box by dragging it and the move the corner dots for selecting the part which you need to use and then you are required to click Apply.
- Click on Save as Copy.
- Now you will notice that there is a … button which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select Set As option.
- Now you need to select Set as lock screen or Set as background.
- Now you need to repeat the last three steps if required.
With the above mentioned simple steps you will easily crop the image which you need to fit in your display.