MS PowerPoint provides numerous themes for the presentations. Once you have selected your favorite themes for a presentation but you are not satisfied with the color arrangements hat is not a bog issue as MS PowerPoint let you change the themes easily. The colors, fonts and effects can be mixed and modified in order to create a unique new theme. You can also learn about Indenting a Line or a Paragraph in MS Word 2016.
Applying New Theme Colors:
If you don’t like the colors of your theme you can apply new ones and its new a difficult task. All you need is to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to go to the Design tab and then click on drop-down arrow in Variants group.
- Now you need to select the Colors.
- Once Colors option is selected now is the time to select the desired theme colors.
- Your presentation will be updated and will show you the new colors you have just selected.
Applying New Fonts:
Applying new set of fonts on your themes without changing the overall look is a piece of cake. For changing the fonts of the theme you need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Design tab and click on drop-down arrow in the Variants group. Select Fonts.
- Now select the desired theme fonts.
- The presentation will be updated with the new theme font.
Selecting New Theme Effects:
With PowerPoint selecting a new theme effect is very easy. The new theme effect will change the appearance of different shapes in your presentation instantly. For changing the theme effects you need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Design tab and click on the drop-down arrow in the Variants group and then select Effects.
- Now you need to select the desired theme effects.
- Your presentation will be updated and will show the newly applied theme effects.