The main cause of concern for the users in Windows 8 is the absence of Start screen. In order to counter the frustration of the users Windows 10 has introduced Tablet Mode. Tablet mode in Windows 10 provides a very touch friendly experience in order to make all of the applications to run on full screen and it also gives you the Start Screen instead of Start Menu. Windows 10 always asks the users for entering into the Tablet Mode whenever you want to convert the notebook into a slate. You can also learn about Blending Images in Adobe Photoshop. In order to enable or disable the Tablet Mode you need to perform these basic actions.
- 1st of all you are required to go to the Tablet Mode tab and for that you need to go to Settings>System.
- Now is the time to toggle the “Make Windows more touch friendly” option ON or OFF.
- Now you need to select whether the device switches the mode automatically, prompts you or never switches.
Now for enabling and disabling the Tablet mode you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all go to the Start Menu and the click on Settings.
- Now you need to click on System.
- Now you have to select the Tablet Mode from the left pane and after this a Tablet mode submenu will appear.
- Now toggle “Make Windows more touch friendly…” to ON in order to enable the Tablet mode.
- Now go to the desktop mode and you need to toggle it OFF.
- Now in the next step select “Don’t ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu.