MS Office is an appliaction which can be use for creating documents, slideshows and spreadsheets. MS Office has got Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications for creating the above mentioned files. In this tutorial you will learn about the Help features of MS Office 2003. You will be exploring Office Assistant, Microsoft Help and Access Office on the Web. Help option can be activated by pressing F1 key from your keyboard. You can also learn about Rotating an Image in Adobe Photoshop.
The Office Assistant of MS Office 2003 which is also called Clippit and it is like a paper-clip. Office Assistant is there for answering different questions which are asked from it about MS Office programs. In order to disply the Office Assistant you need to select Help>Show the Office Assistant. Office Assistant can also be accessed by pressing F1 from your keyboard. Office Assistant can also be accessed through Help button from the Standard toolbar. If you need to hide the Office Assistant you need to select Help>Hide the Office Assistant. Now for using the Office Assistant you need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the office Assistant and click it.
- Type in your question in the dialog box and after that click on Search.
- Various suggestions will appear and you can select one of them or can select See More..
- When you click on the helpful suggestions or the search button you will see a Help window which will pop-up from the right side of the screen.
- Click on a subtopic which you think will give you a satisfying answer.